Re: [WriteLog] Volta Contest this weekend....

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Volta Contest this weekend....
From: Frank Fallon <n2ff@optonline.net>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 15:42:33 +0100
Don and others,

Thanks for saving me from a complete breakdown. I had previously installed the SM6SRW package but then overlooked it after I had a hard disk failure here a few months back.

Don, thanks for once again clearing the smoke and smog in my fuzzy brain. I hope to see you and others both in the contest and then at Dayton. NY2GB will be with me.

BTW: I have one ticket left for a seat and meal at the contest dinner Saturday night.. Respond directly to me offline if interested.

See many of you tomorrow in the contest.

73 de Frank.....N2FF.....