[WriteLog] Computer Up Grade

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Computer Up Grade
From: "Bob Wood" <n2kx@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 09:35:11 -0500
I am considering upgrading my ancient computer to either a Windows 7/8 machine
with onboard sound card or an iMac.  What problems will I have with either
choice?
My present setup is IC-756PROIII, writelog, micro-Keyer from microHAM, creative
SB sound card, windows XP sp3 (dell) computer.
I normally work RTTY and SSB.  use writelog, Prolog, mmtty and Digi-pan.

What problems do each present.  I know the windows machine is less expensive,
but I am getting tired of keeping anti-virus software up to date, upgrades etc.

Bob - N2KX   (private response is fine)