Re: [WriteLog] 11.07 install error.

To: "'Dean St. Hill'" <dmsthill@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] 11.07 install error.
From: "Hal Kennedy" <halken@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2012 16:47:37 -0500
Thanks for the advice Dean.  There are 7 computers here that are in various
networked configurations during contests - all used for logging on WRITELOG
and all working fine.  I have one old WINDOWS ME (Don't laugh) computer I
never use for logging and never hook to anything.  It has no USB devices,
keyers, micro-anything attached.  Just a bare bones computer I use for log
storage, backup, and data analysis.  About all I ever run on it are WRITELOG
and Excel.  Every prior load of WL was just fine - but I need the newest
version to get the Ontario sections straight in yesterday's contest.  Yes -
it should be thrown out or upgraded, but its perfect for the purpose
intended :-)   I think the unzip program inside 11.07 is looking for a .DLL
that isn't there or is not a recent version.

73

Hal