[WriteLog] Screen Preferences

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Screen Preferences
From: Dave Earnest <k7jj@arrl.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 14:28:00 -0700

I would like to set up my screen preferences as they once were; with slashed
zero's. I recently did a fresh install. I am not able to change any of the
fonts in the Preferences>Screen window. What I get is: Heading  Arial Input
FixedSys List Box FixedSys All the zero's appear with a dot in the middle,
rather than a slash bar.   Any suggestions would be appreciated. I am using
version 8.05. 73, Dave, K7JJ