[WriteLog] Band Map Problems

To: "Writelog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Band Map Problems
From: "DickT-W0RAA" <dickt@w0raa.com>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 19:54:29 -0600
Hi guys,

I'm running WriteLog 11.02B and up until recently, everything has been
pretty good.  Well, during a recent contest, I brought up the Incoming Only
Packet Window, logged in, and was hoping to see some spots in the
Bandmap window.

Well, nothing appeared, and it still isn't working.  I'm not sure where to
look
next.  I usually operate non-assisted, but I wanted to see if there was any
DX or
mutipliers that I could use.  I just can't get anything to appear in the
Bandmap
window.

Can somebody (hopefully) point me in the right direction to see if I can
start
getting spots to show up in the Bandmap window.  Any assistance will be
appreciated.

73,

Dick - W0RAA
w0raa[at]arrl.net