[WriteLog] Need Com Port Help Please

To: "'REFLECTOR writelog'" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Need Com Port Help Please
From: "Gary Gross" <ke6qr@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 18:42:54 -0700
I have lost communications between my CW keyer, and one of my rigs and cant get
it back. This same problem happened in the past when my USB cable came out of
the lap top and I did a writelog save after Field Day before closing down the
Laptop. I eventually got it working again but don't remember what I did that
time. I have all of the proper settings and paths selected. Writelog will
communicate with my FT 920 which is on com 8 but not with my FT1000 and keyer
which are on com 4. Incidentally, I just downloaded the latest version of
writelog when the problem happened. I did see the previous post about the rig
control problem and rechecked all of my settings but they are correct. Any help
would be appreciated. Gary. ke6qr