[WriteLog] Omni VII

To: <WriteLog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Omni VII
From: "Roger Wise" <jrwise@hbci.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2011 12:50:36 -0500
I have been having mode problems for the last few versions.  I am now
updated to the latest.  The problems is it will not follow the mode.
Frequency readout is fine but I have to manual click on the frequency box
and change the mode to read ok.  Any of you Omni VII owners having this
problem?  It is no big deal but with new op's during a contest it could be a
pain in the rear.  I am using Microham which reads just fine.  Mode and
Frequency.  The OS is Vista 32.  It works fine with Dx4win logging program
also.  But with WriteLog it is a problem.Thanks Rog