[WriteLog] Setup Questions

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Setup Questions
From: Paul <plkham@aol.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2011 19:18:25 -0400 (EDT)
I am new to using WriteLog and have just started getting my system configured.
The program will be used for SSB/CW/RTTY contesting however I have a question
about setting up the system for my situation.  I use one radio for SSB/CW and a
separate radio for RTTY.  Currently I have WriteLog configured and working for
the SSB/CW radio but not sure how I set up WriteLog for RTTY given it is a
separate radio and not an S02R type configuration.  Is there a way to save a
second configuration saved for my RTTY radio? Thanks for any
suggestions/comments.

73  --  Paul
NK4P