Re: [WriteLog] FTdx-5000 with Writelog?

To: "Writelog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] FTdx-5000 with Writelog?
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2011 12:48:55 -0800
The %O command also will not reset the RIT to zero in Icom radios, not
because the WriteLog command has a problem, but because there is no RIT
clear command in the Icom firmware!  It doesn't turn the RIT off, just won't
clear it.  It sounds as though the drivers for the newer Yaesu rigs need to
be updated to reflect what is in the current firmware command sets.

73,
Gary AL9A