Re: [WriteLog] Country file error??

To: "Jim Reisert AD1C" <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Country file error??
From: " pcooper" <pcooper@guernsey.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 10:50:37 -0700
Hi Jim and the group,

I made a slight mistake in my presumption that TA1BM counting for Asiatic
Turkey would NOT matter in the BARTG contest.

I realised some after sending that email that it COULD be important, as the
BARTG contest counts continents as mults (max 6).
So, if one had only worked EU stations in a session, and then worked TA1BM (for
example), it would incorrectly show up as a contact valid for Asia, which it is
not.

So, is there an issue with the BARTG HF module, or with the Country file?

73 de Phil GU0SUP