[WriteLog] WLOG shuts down with use of split

To: "'WriteLog Reflector'" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WLOG shuts down with use of split
From: "Brobakken, Stein Roar" <s-roabr@online.no>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 17:39:18 +0100
Hi

I have a problem, if I use a split operation on the rig, "directly entered",
without setting any further SPLIT in writelog.
Any time if I push the XFC/TF button on my rig, it can work 1 to 20 times,
suddenly writelog shuts down.
This is annoying if you are middle of a RTTY pileup or DX pile... or even
worse if you use this log on a dxpedition.

I do run latest version, and this have been for a loooong time in previous
versions too.
Same in windows xp pro and windows 7....

73s Rag LA6FJA