[WriteLog] SOLVED: 10.79 Install and Startup Issues

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] SOLVED: 10.79 Install and Startup Issues
From: "\(K7ZO\) Scott Tuthill" <k7zo@cableone.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 12:47:39 -0600
As follow up to my note yesterday -- I de-installed the "CA Security Suite"
that came pre-installed on the PC's. Everything works fine now. The "CA
Security Suite" must have been blocking the installation and running of
WriteLog -- though it never gave a message as such and even after I
suspected it might be the problem, it was not obvious where to go in and
configure it to approve WriteLog. Lesson learned on this one -- only wasted
a couple hours of my time.

Scott/K7ZO