Re: [WriteLog] Open Ukraine RTTY.

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Open Ukraine RTTY.
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 20:34:05 -0600
There's a module at:

http://www.qrz.ru/contest/attachment.phtml?soft=64

BUT IT DOESN'T WORK (at least not on XP)!

If someone wants to try to make it work, download it and put the contents
(EXCEPT THE FILE DXCCDOS.DAT) of the zipped file into your
WriteLog/Programs directory.  The Dxccdos.dat file in the zipped file is older
than the present one on my machine.  But I don't
believe that's why it doesn't work.  It generates an error message when the
contest is selected from the contest list (it's listed
as "Ukraine RTTY Championship".

I don't know that this module ever worked.  This comes up every year.

73, Don AA5AU
http://www.aa5au.com
http://www.rttycontesting.com