Re: [WriteLog] Writelog.ini and Win7

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Writelog.ini and Win7
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2010 05:49:09 -0900
Phil,

I think Win7 behaves the same way as Vista for the writelog.ini file.  The
OS places it in the Virtual Store path such as:

C:\Users\AL9A\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Windows

This is the ini file you will want to edit.  It probably contains your
missing address info, etc.  Also you can edit this file without having the
Access Denied message.  I think the ini file in C:\Windows is placed there
when WL is first installed, but then the UAC feature kicks in and any
updates or saves from the WL program itself end up being sent to
...VirtualStore\Windows.

73,
Gary AL9A