Re: [WriteLog] Problem with Writelog and MMTTY on Windows 7 64-bit

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Problem with Writelog and MMTTY on Windows 7 64-bit
From: Mark Klocksin <mpklocksin@ameritech.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 20:52:11 -0600
Jim beat me to the post.  I seem to have the exact same issue.

I was helping friend with a new Win 7 computer over the weekend.  Things were
progressing well...MMTTY was working fine, and WriteLog/Rttyrite was also
running FB.  Then we installed the MMTTY plugin, and MMTTY was not an option in
the TU Type menu.

We re-installed WriteLog, MMTTY, and the MMTTY plugin in a new
directory--c:\ham--but got the same results.  So it appears we have exactly the
same problem as Jim.

Oh...I said we re-installed the programs.  We actually copied and pasted them,
and then uninstalled the originals.   Could that be causing our problem?

73 es tnx,  Mark WA9IVH