[WriteLog] CW: Send Partial Call Correction

To: Writelog <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] CW: Send Partial Call Correction
From: "Al Burnham \(K6RIM\)" <k6rim@pacbell.net>
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2009 13:43:16 -0800
Writeloggers:

Using a new (Win 7) computer and getting ready for SS.

All appears well, but I've encountered a new way Writelog is handling
corrections to a CW callsign.

In the old computer, after making the call correction, I'd hit Enter and
Writelog would send the corrected call, log the Q and then send QRZ.

In the new computer, after making the call correction, I have to send +,
which completes the Q, as above.  I'd prefer to simply hit Enter to
complete the Q.

Assume that I need to change something in Writelog.ini to correct the
behavior (to allow simply hitting Enter to complete the Q).

Help, please.

With thanks and 73,

Al, K6RIM