Re: [WriteLog] How to write a contest module - interested?

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] How to write a contest module - interested?
From: Don Hatlestad <don.ac7fa@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 20:22:53 -0700
The contest wizard only works in Visual Studio 5 and 6, and only with
C++. No Visual Basic, C#, VB6, VB.NET, etc. Once you generate the
module, you can work on it in a newer version of Visual Studio C++,
but not a free version. The free version of VC++ does not include a
resource editor, for one thing.

I got several direct e-mails that said go for it so I'll start posting
a walk-through on my blog at http://ac7fa.net.

--
Don Hatlestad, K7OG
http://ac7fa.net