Re: [WriteLog] Contest module

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Contest module
From: marcelo@alternex.com.br
Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 12:34:14 -0300 (BRT)

Gary,
Unfortunately there is no Writelog module for the MM Contest, despite our
asking for
help on it.
This contest is growing every year, and 2009 will be the last Americas-only
edition.
Starting on 2010 it will be World Wide.
I am sure SD and N1MM handle the contest.
Good luck and see you all in this nice contest.
http://www.powerline.com.br/cwjf/eng4.htm
73
Marcelo, PY1KN> Is there a WL module for the CWJF Manchester Mineira
All America CW Contest? > I've searched through the module list and don't see
it, but it may be there > under another name. > > 73, > Gary AL9A > >