[WriteLog] Possible Upgrade

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Possible Upgrade
From: "Bill Parry" <bparry@rgv.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 13:39:27 -0600
I often get on during SSB contests looking for new band-countries. Because I
am only looking for band-countries, I don't use my contest program,
Writelog, and instead just use DXBase. I sure miss the capability of the
"band map" that is available in Writelog though.

Not being a person that knows much about computers, I wonder how difficult
it would be to add a band-map to DXBase so that new countries per band would
show like they do in the contest program.

Bill W5VX