[WriteLog] TIMEOUT

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] TIMEOUT
From: John Muzyka <g4rcg@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 17:39:20 +0000 (GMT)
Hi All,
I have been doing a special event station and using Writelog in DXepdition Mode
and have be getting a strange thing happening, in teh middle of fast pile ups
the keying starts to go slower the side tone comes on my USB Winkeyer and in
the window where the keying speed should show 28 wpm it says TIMEOUT I hit
escape and then page up or page down and teh keying then comes back up to
speed. I have never had this do this to me before, It the 1st time I have used
my new USB keyer with WL and am wondering if its anything to do with that
Anyone any ideas
Cheers
John G4RCG