Re: [WriteLog] SSB wav files?

To: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] SSB wav files?
From: "Andrei Stchislenok" <asnp3d@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 14:48:06 -0500
Thanks to Gary, AL9A, Nodir EY8MM, Rich, K3RWN and many others, I found out
how to use those wave files for SSB. I need to make up one more cable,
though to be in busines.

It is just took me 54 emails back and forth and 4 hours night work and I am
good at the moment.

Help Manual in WL MUST be improved, I am sure of that, what a shame... It is
easy if you know how to do this, hihi

Thank you again, guys.

73's Andrei EW1AR-NP3D

--