[WriteLog] Call stack?

To: writelog <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Call stack?
From: "Alfred Frugoli" <ke1fo@arrl.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 11:26:47 -0500
I've searched the help files and the arcives and can't find what I'm looking
for.

I seem to remember a way to move a callsign into a waiting stack and then
recall it when you're ready to work the station.  I know there is the search
and pounce frequency memories, but I'm looking for something more like a
scratch pad.

The specific scenario is when you're running, and pickup more than 1 full
call out of the pileup.  You want to work the first guy then the next one
without QRZ or CQ in between.  Is there something to do this other than the
S&P memories in Writelog?

73 de Al, KE1FO

-----
Visit my amateur radio contesting blog at ke1fo.wordpress.com.