Re: [WriteLog] COQP dll - how to install? - Fixed

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] COQP dll - how to install? - Fixed
From: Steve Woodruff <sjwoodr@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 09:33:13 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Joe,

If I recall correctly  (i do not have the sources with me here at work), the
latest COQP which has the correct exchange is version 1.0.0.2.  The version can
be found in the lower-right hand corner of the contest setup dialog window
which pops up (sometimes twice) when you start a new COQP log or open a saved
COQP log.

Steve N9OH