Re: [WriteLog] CW/RTTY/SSB Memory Setup

To: "Lee Lorentz" <lee@wb0tra.no-ip.org>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] CW/RTTY/SSB Memory Setup
From: "Alfred Frugoli" <ke1fo@arrl.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 22:12:30 -0400
You didn't give much detail in your e-mail, but I would guess from your
description that you're doing the following:

Selecting CW/RTTY/SSB messages... from the Setup menu
Clicking the Browse button

Pressing that button that allows you to load  messages from a previous
contest, which is in fact a .wl file.  To enter the .wav files simply enter
<your_file_name.wav> in the field next to the button you want to play that
message.  Then in the Ports... selection in the Setup menu you click Wave
File Locate... to set the default directory where WriteLog can find the .wav
files.

Hope this helps, and good luck.

73 de Al, KE1FO

-----