[WriteLog] Fwd: Fwd: bug in QSO numbering

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Fwd: Fwd: bug in QSO numbering
From: Mike RA9FTM <ua9fbv-bbs@yandex.ru>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 10:20:58 +0400
Hello Scot and all.

In our russian contest rules we have the following:
"if there is more than 5% of incoming and missed numbers in log, station will
be disqualificated."

In VHF contest this situation is very often, when another station needs to QSY,
for exmaple, from 144Mhz to 432Mhz.

So, it is a very big problem for us.

Many thanks for your attention. Only hope, that Wayne W5XD correct it.

--
73! Mike RA9FTM