[WriteLog] sent numbers in cabrillo log

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] sent numbers in cabrillo log
From: kenny coen <ab8xg@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 10:20:35 -0700 (PDT)
Hello again
  Still having trouble making the cabrillo file convert the sent numbers to 3
digit numbers when i convert the log to cabrillo they start at 1 instead of 001
not a real big deal easy enough to edit but kind of a pain. Someone wrote me
and said that the moduels for the contests were suppose to convert them to 3
digit if required but they don't seem to be doing that. Just makes me wonder if
they are not doing that are they working properly and doing the other things
that they are suppose to do. All help appreciated. 73 de Kenny AB8XG