[WriteLog] 160 contest ... same problem

To: WriteLog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] 160 contest ... same problem
From: Steve Jackson <kz1x@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 07:00:52 -0800 (PST)
Bill W5VX wrote:
"I am just fooling around in the 160 contest and I am having a little problem
with the logging.  It seems that Writelog is expecting me to enter the
"section" not "state". I feel sure that this is a 'cockpit problem.'  What have
I done?  I selected the CQ160 Contest and the version is 10.63H.   Italmost
looks like I picked the ARRL Contest or something?"

Bill, if I figure it out before you do, since the exact same thing happened to
me, I will write you back.

73 gl Steve KZ1X/4