[WriteLog] Writelog and Split mode

To: WriteLog@contesting.com, ic7800@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Writelog and Split mode
From: Barry <w2up3@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 08 Dec 2007 20:05:14 +0000
I'm playing in the 10m contest, CQing on one freq, and tuning VFO B in
Dual Wiatch mode while listening for an answer to my CQ.  I hear someone
I want to call on VFO B, so I press Split (like I used to do with my
FT1000D.)  Seems Writelog is taking my IC7800 out of Split mode every
time it polls the radio.  If I hit the minus key and enter the split
freq, it takes VFO A there too.
Ideally, WL shouldn't take the radio out of split mode if I manually put
it in.  Any ideas?
Tnx,
Barry

--

Barry Kutner, W2UP             Newtown, PA