[WriteLog] MMTY and writelog

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] MMTY and writelog
From: wa1fcn <wa1fcn@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2007 14:33:35 -0600
HI Guys
   Well I have question for all you  MMTY users..........MY rig and MMTY
worked exactly as it should, then I
sent rig ft1000 mark 5 out for repairs  it came and all seemed
ok......Then tried MMTY and writelog  and no Good.
All I get is contiuous tone.        Function keys under MMTY dont work
as well.    After much
experimenting I got corect tone shift for about 10 seconds  never was
able to get it again.       Now this all worked
perfectly before was sent out.......Myself I do not believe  trouble is
ft1000, tho that would seem the first
thot.  Strange because I did not change any MMTY settings while rig was
out for repairs.....I move all rig control
and  MMTy over to a much better XP machine  same results ???  I have
changed a few MMTY settings while experimenting  so now  not sure what
settings I should have.....I would hate togo back to sound card setup

from my  FSK operations......I would certainly miss the use of the RTTY
filter .  Any sugestions guys?
73 BoB  WA1FCN