[WriteLog] Saving setups

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Saving setups
From: Cox-Email <donsay2@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 11:27:54 -0700
After setting up for a contest in version 10.63 and checking "Save As"
before exiting 10.63...if there is a power failure during a contest that
requires a complete computer and 10.63 restart, is it necessary to reset
PORT settings for the contest?   I have simulated the above power
failure and also the normal EXIT from 10.63 but each time my PORTS have
to be reset when entering the previously setup contest program.  What
have I done wrong or what have I failed to do right?

W7UPF