Re: [WriteLog] Auto Registration code not working

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Auto Registration code not working
From: Ed <k4sb@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 16:00:13 +0000
Has anyone run into a situation where the auto-generated registration
code does not work? I purchased Writelog yesterday via paypal and got
a long auto response with my username/registration code. When I try to
install WL10.62H, it gets to the registration screen. I entered
(by hand and copy/paste method) but get the message 'The registration
key you have entered is either expired or invalid'.
---------------------
Well, let's add one more to the list. I have 10.62H, printed out
the reg codes from Ron, and get the same results as Rick.

Cannot copy/paste, entering the new key by modification of the old key
doesn't work, removing 10.60G and then all the above doesn't work (
and
I mean every single entry in the regristry also )

But the most weird of all is that the keyboard stops working after
about 6 or 7 characters are entered during the reg entry. KB is 2
weeks
old, replaced with a brand new one, same results.

And you might have guessed by now that I backed up the entire C drive
before all this. Getting too suspicious in my old age.

73
Ed