[WriteLog] Writelog MFC application error

To: "Writelog List" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Writelog MFC application error
From: "Ken K7ZUM" <ken.knopp@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2007 19:48:30 -0800
Hi All,

       I am curious if anybody on the list has had this particular problem
with Windows XP home edition and Writelog.,

          Last monday loaded up writelog,keyboard messages,my Hal box,
etc, to get ready for the RTTY Roundup over the weekend, everything
worked perfect in the initial checkout, no error messages.

             woke up saturday morning ready to start the contest, fired up the
computer and loaded up writelog, as it is loading, I get a microsoft message
window stating  "Writelog MFC Application has encountered a problem and
needs to close"    with the option to send the error report to microsoft, or
not to send it, if you choose either one, Writelog closes,  if I choose neither
one, and just hide the message window as far down in the task bar, Writelog
works flawless (worked that way all weekend, without a single "hickup")
so the question is, does anybody on the list have any experience with this
error ?? and if so, how can I fix it ???  as of now, I have not the slightest
ideal as to what has happened between the time I initially set up Writelog
for the RTTY test, and the time I turned on the computer to work the contest,
other than to turn the computer on and off a few times during the
week, anybody with any ideals ???

73  and thanks for any help...... Ken....K7ZUM