[WriteLog] Networking

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Networking
From: Ken Eigsti <diverken@chaffee.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 12:51:39 -0700
Hi
This last weekend was my first attempt at networking 2 computers for a M/S
contest with a multiplier chasing rig/computer with writelog.

All went well except I didn't know to check the box in SETUP "Log which
radio makes the QSO" . Consequently there is no indication in the log of
which QSO is which radio.

Question is probably pretty dumb and academic now, but does anyone know if
I can somehow identify these Q's with which radio, after the fact?

73 Ken W0LSD