[WriteLog] Writelog Updater for Getscores.org

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Writelog Updater for Getscores.org
From: "Gerry Hull" <gerry@w1ve.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 19:49:01 -0500
Hello Writelog users,

Although I've moved on to using a different contest logging program, I have
fond memories of Writelog.
As a programmer, it's always been nice to be able to get at the guts of
Writelog to do neat things.

Perhaps some of you know of my live scoreboard site,
http://www.getscores.org?  If not, take a look.

I'm going to work on a little program to allow Writelog users to post their
scores.  I should have it done well before CQWW, so you'll all be
able to participate in this new medium, if you choose.  I'll post a message
when the updater is available.

73, Gerry, W1VE