Re: [WriteLog] Highlight problem WL

To: "'peter jackson'" <peter.jackson17@ntlworld.com>,"'wl'" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Highlight problem WL
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 08:25:35 -0500
The calling highlighting problem is with the Makrothen module and not WriteLog
itself.  The module has never worked correctly.
Sometimes calls will highlight when you start the module, sometimes it won't.

Sometimes you can restart WL and highlighting starts working.  But once it
stops highlighting, you have to restart again.  Sometimes
highlighting doesn't return on a restart.

The biggest problem today is an A index of 25 and K of 4.  Hopefully things
will settle down when the contest restarts at 1600Z.

73, Don AA5AU