[WriteLog] Microham Digikeyer

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Microham Digikeyer
From: "Joe Wilkowski" <k8fc@k8fc.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 09:09:09 -0600
Folks, I have seen a number of comments on the use of the relatively new
Microham Digikeyer with WriteLog.  I don't believe I have seen any comments on
how well (if at all) it sends CW in conjunction with the WL program.  I
currently am using the W5XD/K5DJ Multikeyer with the WL software and it works
flawless (no stuttering).  I have to upgrade the old computer in the shack and
I am going to loose my traditional serial ports in the process so the Microham
Digikeyer looked like a good (albeit pricey) choice to fill the bill.  Since
most of my contest operation is cw, this is a very important feature to me. I
will no longer be able to use the W5XD/K5DJ Multikeyer once I convert to the
Digikeyer.  Your comments are appreciated.

Joe K8FC