Re: [WriteLog] MicroHam Interfaces

To: steve r <n8isaham@yahoo.com>, writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] MicroHam Interfaces
From: Bruce Ferry <bruce@ak8b.us>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 19:01:38 -0400
That's kind of the same things I'm seeing. I'm using a Yaesu FT-920 so
the only downside I'm seeing is the lack of a full function keyer for
CW. I'm sure Writelog can do that job though it's hard to tell how well
it would work.

--
Bruce Ferry, AK8B

Outgoing mail not scanned because I'd lie about it if I
was a virus sending this anyway.