[WriteLog] Software Generated FSK Tutorial

To: "'Writelog@Contesting. Com'" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Software Generated FSK Tutorial
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 16:37:56 -0600
With the addition of the new feature in WriteLog for Software Generated FSK in
version 10.58, I have created a short tutorial on how
to activate and deactivate it at:

http://rttycontesting.com/softfsk/software_generated_fsk.html

Let me know if there are any questions.  The WriteLog help file also has
basically the same information.

The addition of Software Generated FSK allows RTTY users to key FSK using
USB-to-serial port adapters now.  This was previously
unavailable since nearly all USB-to-serial port adapters will not support 5-bit
Baudot transmission through the hardware UART.  This
is a great addition.  Thanks Wayne!

73, Don AA5AU