[WriteLog] question for the Minnesota people

To: "Writelog List" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] question for the Minnesota people
From: "FireBrick" <w9ol@billnjudy.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2006 08:49:32 -0600
In the rules it said that stations operating mobile must sign w0xx/county.

I logged them that way as that's what they were sending and otherwise WL would
detect them
as dupes.

My big question is.....how will these stations be uploading their logs to LoTW.
Will they request separate certificates for each of the counties they operated
in?
Or
Will they just use their base call and sign each county qso's separately.
(which would be my first guess)
Reason for asking is...A couple will be new counties for me.
(I'm aware that LoTW has no affiliation with counties awards, it just for me.)

Please and thank you.

You need a Lifestyle change if: You've been involved in a custody fight over a
hunting
dog.