[WriteLog] Writelog and Rigblaster Plus

To: Writelog <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Writelog and Rigblaster Plus
From: Richard Zalewski <dick.w7zr@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 13:55:54 -0700
New computer up and running but having problems setting up new install of
Writelog. I can get the program to key the messages in either the VOX or
AUTO mode on the Rigblaster. However, in the Auto mode it keys the rig with
no audio but when I speak in mike works fine. In the VOX mode the rig gets
keyed before I send with an F key in Writelog and eventhough the rig is
keyed the mic is muted. All of this used to work but here we go with 4 days
until CQ Test.

I am using Comm 1 for my CT-17
Comm 2 is for the Rigblaster
Comm 3 is for CW keying