Re: [WriteLog] slow fsk speed

To: jimsharp1@verizon.net
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] slow fsk speed
From: "pcooper" <pcooper@guernsey.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 11:09:33 +0100
Hi Jim and the group,

I am using 10.55D (the latest) and didn't have this problem, but I did hear it
from several stations during CQWW last weekend.
It almost sounds as if "diddle when idle" isn't set, but it clearly is, as
during pauses, you can hear the diddle, but much more slowly than usual.

I don't think the problem was limited to Writelog though, as at least one
station that had this problem was using N1MM.

You might want to post this query on the RTTY reflector, to see if others noted
the problem, as not all will be on this reflector.

73 for now

Phil GU0SUP