[WriteLog] CW Keying

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] CW Keying
From: "Andrew Isar" <w7vj@millerisar.com>
Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 09:55:27 -0700
At the risk of flames, I have to ask a question that has been answered
before, but one which I failed to document:

When my C drive crashed, I had to reinstall WriteLog (10.45)  Am running
WX0B's SO2R box and

1) cannot get the CW to key my second radio by clicking the entry window in
WriteLog (keying works in SO2R's manual mode) and
2) cannot send CW messages out automatically using the function keys

I have gone through the set up/ports windows numerous times, but nothing
changes after thoroughly reviewing K9JY's page.  I know I am missing
something.  I vaguely recall something simple that has to be done, just not
where in the program, nor what it was.  I appreciate any assistance, and do
apologize for the need to raise this basic question again.

Very 73,

Andrew, W7VJ