[WriteLog] I'm sorry if I didn't make myself clear

To: "Writelog List" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] I'm sorry if I didn't make myself clear
From: "FireBrick" <w9ol@billnjudy.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 19:21:56 -0600
My friend does not want Cabrillo,
He doesn't want to convert it to anything.

I have Cabrillo Tools, and Logconvert.

What my friend wanted me to do was take his .adi file, import it to WL so I can
give him
the old paper reports we used to make by hand before computers.
He wants a Summary and dupe sheet.

If I can figure out why WL marks all the qso's a B (red), then I could do it.
Something is wrong with the .adi file import.
I know how to edit it, if I had a clue as to what that problem is.