Re: [WriteLog] WriteLog Digest, Vol 27, Issue 32

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WriteLog Digest, Vol 27, Issue 32
From: "Mark Shaum" <k9tr@dtnspeed.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 19:48:10 -0600
>From: "Uli Stolz (DJ9XB)" <uli_stolz@t-online.de>

>When I clic on new calls from Packet Terminal, the
>frequency is transmitted correct to my TS-480SAT,
>but the mode is changed from FSK to CW  !

I have the same question, previously posted.  While I didn't receive any
potential solutions, I did find that by using the utility located at
Start-Programs-Writelog-Edit Subbands you can define frequency ranges as
"data only".  Unfortunately this seems to be a global setting which will
impact other non-rtty contest log setups, so you may have to re-define
the bandmap sub-bands as needed per contest.