Re: [WriteLog] RE: OPTION to Friend.ini in SSB test

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] RE: OPTION to Friend.ini in SSB test
From: Eric Hilding <na178@k6vva.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 17:02:53 -0800
Dick, W7ZR wrote:

> You hit it for a triple.  Now for a home run think of all of the
> information that the TR program can keep on a call and how it is used
> in a contest.  Name, State, etc.  Sounds to me that this could be the
> basis for version 11.

Yikes...when I started reading your post, for a moment I thought I had posted this to the TR Reflector :-)

Umh, methinks it will have to be Wayne who brings in the "Home Run" here (by implementing the capability).

73...

Rick, K6VVA - A firm believer that computer software can still do more and more and more and more...