Re: [WriteLog] F keys not working - update

To: WI8W <wi8w@wi8w.org>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] F keys not working - update
From: "A. Sewell" <n5na@att.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 22:39:17 -0500
Thom,

This is probably another silly question but is the mode set to LSB?

I just cranked up Writelog and set up for RTTY and my F keys didn't work either. After about 5 minutes I finally figured out that the rig mode was set to CW!

I know this is frustrating for you. You might download N1MM and see if it works with that program.

GL,

Alan N5NA

WI8W wrote:
I just spent the last 2 hours rebuilding this computer again using Windows 98SE. I did recently install a new motherboard in this machine but I fail to see how that could have any effect on the problem I am seeing.