[WriteLog] Writelog not seeing IC-706MKII - Help Please

To: WriteLog@CONTESTING.COM
Subject: [WriteLog] Writelog not seeing IC-706MKII - Help Please
From: David Shipman <davidshipman@shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 20:58:09 -0700
I have a USB to Serial converter which works. Tested using Logic7 and
verified it can communicate with my Icom-706MKII.

Writelog is set to IC-706, 1200 baud and is on COM4. COM4 is set to 1200
baud as is the 706. The 706 has it address set to 48 hex and is at 1200 baud
as well. However, Writelog does not see the rig. I have been through the
archives but have not found anything to help.

What am I missing? Any help appreciated.

Thanks - Dave

David Shipman (VE7CFD/VA7AM)

davidshipman@shaw.ca

Phone: 604-926-8170

Cell:     778-861-8170

Fax:     604-926-7320

http://www.bcdxc.org

All outgoing mail scanned by Norton Anti Virus