[WriteLog] Byterunner com ports

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Byterunner com ports
From: "Rsauvan" <cabmas@chorus.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2004 09:51:52 -0500
Hi all,
I would like to speak to anyone using the byterunner pc200l
serial port card with win xp. I have been battling with mine
for 2 days with no success getting it to work in my upgrade
to win xp. I was using it in win 98se for a couple of years
with no setup problems at all. I cant get it to work now with
the new operating system. I have made numerous changes
in the writelog ini file along with swapping it into every pci
slot I have. No changes. What am I missing here?
Thanks-Bob-WT9Q