Re: [WriteLog] Re: Cw Writelog

To: k4sb@bellsouth.net
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Re: Cw Writelog
From: "Victor Carnuccio" <vcarnuccio@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2004 07:39:57 -0400

Hello Ed,

I was refering to the pins on the LPT port if I were to install WIndows 98. The LPT port keys perfectly with CT.

The keying circuit of the FT-ONE may be the problem with keying with the com port however. The manual says that if you experience diffiultly in acheiving proper keying operation with the key jack, check to be certain that the keying transistor pulls completely to ground on make. Some transistors designed for switching high voltages do not accomplish this. Any suggestions?

Good luck in WAE... I hope to be on with CW through Writelog.

Thanks,

73, Victor