Re: [WriteLog] What am I missing?

To: dj3iw@t-online.de (DJ3IW Goetz), WriteLog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] What am I missing?
From: Sid Ashen-Brenner <sashen@swbell.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 18:28:12 -0500
[Rttyrite]

Stuff not related to color deleted ..

RecievedTextColor=0x000000
TransmittedTextColor=0xBE0072
DefaultBackgroundColor=0xFFFFFF
ReverseBackgroundColor=0xCCFFFF
DupeBackgroundColor=0x0000FF
MultBackgroundColor=0xFFC100
GoodCallBackgroundColor=0x00FF00
SpecialBackgroundColor=0x00bbggrr
UnderlineColor=0x00bbggrr

end of Color selection area for Rttyrite section of WriteLog.ini file

        Sid   N0OBM
cc to Writelog reflector for others interested.

At 15:29 07/11/2004, you wrote:

Hi Sid,

please mail me those colour entries you made in the RTTYRITE section.
I have never seen any such entries in this section of the Writelog.ini.

Thanks and 73 de Goetz
dj3iw@t-online.de